We want to reassure you that while we are doing our best to keep our practices operating as normal, we are also taking precautions linked to the Coronavirus outbreak to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
Our teams have been working tirelessly to ensure our clinics are as clean and safe as possible. We have significantly increased our cleaning regimes across all sites. With this, our teams have also been asked to pay particular attention to ensure frequently touched areas within the clinical setting are wiped daily.
Patient Responsibility Charter
It is important that you give at least 48 hours notice to cancel or rearrange appointments. Please see full details.
Please follow these simple rules when attending the practice:
- Please let us know if you, at anytime have symptoms of the virus or are self-isolating for any reason.
- Only attend the practice if you’ve been given an appointment.
- Please attend on your own where possible. If not, then attend with only one person to minimise risks to staff and future patients.
- Medical History Forms – You will need to update your medical history records prior to attendance. We will send you a text or email with a link to a Medical History Form so you can update your Medical History online. This will help us to triage and identify patients who may have compromised medical conditions prior to attendance.
- No more ‘WALK INs’ – Please ring us first on 01 513 6741 or email on email@example.com to book your appointment!
- CASHLESS PAYMENT – YOUR PRACTICE WILL NOT LONGER ACCEPT CASH I.E. NOTES AND COINS FOR PAYMENT. CARD PAYMENT ONLY
- Social Distancing – Please try to attend your dental appointment ON TIME and alone or with a guardian to avoid congestion at the practice. Please observe our social distancing rules by keeping at least 2 meters apart.
- Personal Protection Equipment ( PPE )- Your practice will be using upgraded PPE in line with all available guidance. Whilst it may make the team appear impersonal, please be assured that we are the same friendly team as before!
- Your Dental Team is mindful that most dental treatments generate aerosols however your Dentist will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the generation of aerosols is minimised.
- Hand Washing- Please do not be offended if your receptionist asks you to disinfect your hands with alcohol gel !
We thank you for trusting us with your care and for your support in keeping others safe.
Please update your medical history by downloading the Medical Form and filling it prior to attendance.
We are back to operating at our regular opening times. Please refer to our ‘Contact Us’ page to see full details on our opening hours.
Outside the opening hours, please a voicemail clearly stating your name and phone number and we’ll get back to you. You can also email the reception desk for emergencies or if you require urgent care.
Providing the highest standards in dental care